Gunnedah Shire Council own, operate and maintain an extensive network of water and sewage assets in Gunnedah and the outlying towns of Mullaley, Tambar Springs and Curlewis.
Following a competitive tender process Alliance Automation was awarded the contract to Design and Construct a new telemetry SCADA control system to replace the existing infrastructure.
The scope of works included:
- Site audits, Electrical Design, Radio surveys and communication infrastructure design.
- Development of standards
- Conduct Design Review, Changeover Plan and Risk Assessment Workshops
- SCADA and Telemetry System development
- RTU Panel manufacture
- Electrical switchboard and software Factory Acceptance Testing
- Development of risk management procedures for installation and cutover of the new system
- Installation, Commissioning and Site Acceptance Testing.
- Delivery of operation, maintenance and administration training packages
- Ongoing system support