Queensland Urban Utilities (QUU) had seen its sewage treatment plant assets considerably damaged by significant flood. Monadelphous Engineering was awarded the contract for the rehabilitation and flood resilience for the Oxley Creek Stages 1-4 project and engaged Alliance Automation as the sole electrical and control contractor for the project.
The scope of works included:
- Electrical Engineering, including RPEQ approved design.
- Control systems design and implementation.
- Supply of Control Systems hardware and Panels.
- Integration of stage 1-4 into existing stage 5 SCADA and interfacing/modifications to existing stage 5 Siemens PLCs.
- Supply and installation of two demountable switch room buildings.
- Supply and installation of instrumentation and filed controls.
- Test Plans and Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Site Electrical Installation.
- Full commissioning.