Maintaining and safeguarding operational infrastructure
Alliance Automation offers a comprehensive and mature customer support service in a guaranteed timeframe. Whilst we offer a structured approach to the delivery and management of service delivery, all support agreements are structured to suit an individual customer’s requirements. We have systems in place to ensure support can be provided in a timely, traceable, safe and efficient manner including but not limited to:
- Scalable Support Transition Planning
- 1300 Phone Number for 24/7 Support
- Guaranteed response time
- Online Ticketing System
- Get Home Safe Journey Management
High Voltage Services
Alliance Automation offers a comprehensive HV service capability including:
- Power System Protection – Protection Relay maintenance; Primary and secondary injection testing; Distribution and transmission feeders; Motors, Generators, Transformers testing; Circuit breaker timing
- Power Transformers – Condition monitoring and full maintenance services / plans; Transformer oil sampling and analysis, testing and condition reporting; Testing of auxiliary trip circuits
- High Voltage Switchgear – Full switchgear maintenance servicing / plans; Installation, testing and commissioning, repairs; Complete substation condition monitoring
- Earth System Analyses and Servicing – Earth resistance measurement and grid enhancement design strategies; Installation, maintenance and repairs
Alliance Automation are experienced in providing obsolescence management services for our customer’s control system assets. We follow a structured obsolescence management methodology based on AS IEC 62402:2014. We have developed inhouse obsolescence management software tools to simplify the process of recording and analysing the obsolescence risk of control system assets while providing reports to facilitate strategic planning.
We provide regular reports on any pending end of life / support releases from hardware and software vendors and propose upgrade paths and risk mitigation strategies to ensure obsolescence is managed.